Ref doc 191: To Hon members of Both sides thru Clerk of National Assembly : In the World Cup Match Norway v England 11/07/26 , the ball had hit a Wire Line and came back to the field and from the same action the England team scored. Its a Terrible THEFT. Here also a LINE has been crossed. From what I have understood there is a certain Mr R.J. (Member of Mauritius Labour party ) from UK , whose relative is that woman Lawyer who looks like a Sino Morisien and whose brother is connected with PRIVATE SECTOR and those MADRAS DIASPORA have been building a DOSSIER against me; A CONSPIRACY. Locally they did not find anything against me , from any sector , education, finance, law etc so they started these plans with UK ; supposedly I make believe that RACISM Charles is my father with complicity with of UK. Her daughter is a Handicapped / Crooked eye and looks like a transgender and that woman SOPHIE of UK thinks I would be interested with the daughter of such bad , evil people. Same as I say about local Politics, she must look for a Big Black bull/ A Gro Madras/ a big Creole GP for her daughter and remember to remind their in-laws with whom they are enemies (me). I recall that guy Mr R.J was even LIFTING CAVADEE every year here in Mauritius. I warn all sides, BEWARE the Plans of Mr R.J and his Madras Diaspora backfires and tomorrow UK now say they want to make 'peace' with me,It is too late