Ref Doc 197 , 24/07/26 To hon members of both sides thru clerk of N.A : I wish to again draw the attention of both sides on this ongoing problem Me v/s UK [A] STARMER and Rachel are gone but the conspirators are still in actions.After the conspiracy and stories of the gang Mr R.J of UK, his relative who looks like a Sino Morisien woman lawyer/ his brother Private sector / Diaspora Madras/...... all links (if any CUT OFF) with UK ...... and supposedly I am sending love msg to the wife of that LINRI when in reality, Senora Amber Heard is already divorced from Mr Depp (Ref Doc 194 , 15/07/26) AND the wife of that LINRI is that ugly black woman Meghan who looks like a Madras. [B] now their new stories are that supposedly these children that I often name, write to Señorito Ocean y Señoritas Ooonagh, Agnes supposedly it is that guy WILLIAM of UK's children. FALSE. The guy WILLIAM of UK , same as his brother he is STERILE , his father CASTRATED them in their adolescence and even his 3 bastards are 'ROKE' , Children of Epstein. As per the law; Senora Amber Heard is the ONLY LEGAL parent of Señorito Ocean y Señoritas Ooonagh, Agnes what EXACTLY I said is and maintain : I want to get married with Senora Amber Heard and her 3 children to call me Father. [C] Pertaining to my Legal War : I add this among list in first part of MAJOR REF DOCUMENT (still in preparation) wrongly advised.... about putting case/analysis of report / racism etc Their LAWYERS WRONGLY ADVISED them and MISLEAD & FOOLED everyone once again....So there is no ambiguity ; I CAN NAME these PRIVATE SCHOOLS and HORSES , once I WIN and GET JUDGMENT