Ref Doc 198, 27 07 26 , Chagos (41) / Ex- BAI / Covid 19 William of uk / Conspirators Mr RJ and others . From what I read COVID 19 has its first Origin back in Wuhan, China in 2019 and BAI fell due to PONZI rumours. So what allegations they keep OINKING like that ? [A] I wish to once again draw the attention of both sides pertaining to the EX BAI matter. Now I do not know why those CONSPIRATORS Mr R.J of UK, his relative lawyer woman who looks like a Sino Morisien/. his brother Private sector / Madras Diaspora etc... want to harass me about BAI, rather the Ex- BAI. [B] My reply; My Reply itself explains why the EX -Owners of Ex-BAI are in such situation [C] Its like COVID-19 and the allegations of Mr William of UK . [D] I have NEVER been a client of BAI / I NEVER got COVID 19. I have NEVER had any link with BAI / No one at home EVER got COVID 19. I have NEVER received anything from people of BAI / I have NEVER been in contact with anyone who got COVID 19. I have NEVER reported BAI/ people of BAI / I did not travel overseas during these periods of COVID 19, and COVID/ manipulations is not my subject . I have NEVER received anything from Neither UK/ nor BAI . So how can I be concerned by Ex BAI.. So how can I be concerned by COVID 19. There is something wrong in the mind of that guy William of UK and those conspirators namely Mr R.J...etc... [E] From what I read COVID 19 has its first Origin back in Wuhan, China in 2019 and BAI fell due to PONZI rumours. So what allegations they keep OINKING like that ? [F] I think there are currently some COURT CASES at Supreme Court so I wont make more comments. Some Politicians are being sued . The Ex- BAI owners have cases at COURT . Justice should decide about that and again same as I said before ; When BAI was flourishing, they were financing/eating/.drinking/sleeping with Politics, Politics SINK them and now they search problems with me ? I never understood their Logic. [G] A white guy even married his daughter to some related to the ex BAI thinking that when Government will change ( current government) they will get 'everything back' . LOL [I] There are also some GROUPS of CROOK ex BAI clients, who want to drag me into their DIRT same as Coffers saga/Back building damaged, infront of Caserns/ KOF lifted up to Caserne by SMF/ BAGS saga/ Chagos dig and do their things saga/ Pensions Saga 'li-pa-pe-kone' he does not know. Incidentally this fall occurred after the events of 2014 (same as 2011 Forest Side/Curepipe, 2019 Beau Bassin) when I was beaten up like an animal in Port Louis, dragged out and thrown into toilettes.