Ref Doc 199, 28 07 26 Affidavit TV202011/001017 and Affidavit TV202302/001279 I am 'sole heir entitled to apprehend estate and succession' Those Legal people(Mauritius/ UK) who DO NOT AGREE ,should be DISBARRED. [A] Once again, Conspirators are talking nonsense.STARMER & RACHEL are gone but The conspirators Mr RJ of UK / Relatives who looks like a Sinwa/ Private sector etc and Madras Diaspora continue. World Cup Long ago is OVER, but I do not know what they continue to consume like that. Now their stories are that SUPPOSEDLY I HAVE SIGNED FALSE AFFIDAVIT . [2] I had made two affidavits as said in Ref Doc 54 , 08.03.26 to minister/Ministry of Housing Affidavit TV202011/001017 and Affidavit TV202302/001279 a) My late father Vijay was a policeman (this is why there is Civil servant on the Land Contract) ), he bought the land house from a Madras Couple who later LOST EVERYTHING in Horse Racing / Gambling/ Betting b) My father had two sons , me & my brother. My father, mother, brother passed away. My brother did not have any children . I AM SOLE HEIR , MY LAND & HOUSE BELONGS ONLY TO ME. c) I am 'sole heir entitled to apprehend estate and succession' d) So what NONSENSE again are those Conspirators and those 'DEBILE' of UK talking about ? What is false in that ? e) As said in Ref Doc 54, The skin of their back side does not belong to them and conspirators/UK have the guts to talk about my property. Those Legal people(Mauritius/ UK) who DO NOT AGREE ,should be DISBARRED.