Ref Doc 172 , 06/08/26 To the British High commission ,Floreal const 16 copy to hon members of both sides thru Clerk of N.A READ FULL. [A] STARMER RACHEL OUT INTO DUSTBIN but things have not changed., Mr Andy also must go. ALL LINKS (if any) already CUT OFF with UK/ UK Royals. OLD woman 45 yrs old , saying I did not wish her , she could be of age of my mother in law. Catherine its even worse, he looks like an old anorexic grand mother. CONSPIRATORS Mr R J/his relative who looks like a Sino Morisien woman lawyer/ Private school/ Madras Diaspora/ ..[ D] COVID 19/ BAI allegations stories of Mr William of UK [E] PRIVY COUNCIL [F] Les probable that I will ever register for St MARYS UNIVERSITY LONDON . I am already happily enrolled for DBA at AMITY with a ROBUST title [G] NOC TERTIARY communications : https://om-gam-ganapataye-namaha-mbaphddba.blogspot.com/2026/08/ref-doc-202-03-08-26-noc-no-objection.html