Ref Doc 206 , 09 08 26 4th Letter (sent together with 3rd letter) To British High Commission , Floreal Const 16 [A] This is why I rate the IQ of UK people to be very low. [B] I ALREADY said it but they still have not understood. That LINRI of UK is AGAIN making people believe that supposedly SENORA Amber Heard is his wife. FALSE. The wife of that LINRI is that OLD ULGY Creole GP Meghan who looks like a MADRAS It must be the DRUG that makes him hallucinate and talk nonsense like that BHAI of Arya Samaj Mahebourg [C] Their is also the EVIL SOHPHIE of UK who STILL is not understanding. She is persisting that her handicapped DAUGHTER CROOK EYE, half crazy, who looks like a transgender , will come to meet me. I ALREADY SAID MANY TIMES that I have no interest with any UK people nor with any handicapped ,CROOK EYE, half crazy, transgender and certainly not the daughter of such BAD EVIL people. Same as I say about LOCAL Politics and their women, her parents (EVIL SOPHIE and her husband) must look for a BIG BULL/ a BIG CREOLE GP. A FAT MADRAS for her. He will take care of her, like those you see in ROUTE BASSIN QB const 18. I have no interest with anyone from Politics nor UK nor Creole GP. [D] That guy WILLIAM of UK who keep making allegation about COVID 19, he also STILL has not understood. He continues to make believe that supposedly I PUT PICTURES OF HIS ANOREXIC OLD WIFE THAT LOOKS LIKE A GRAND MOTHER on social medias. Again FALSE. I have blocked and continue to block their social medias pages since they keep annoying the public. It reminds me of that RELATIVE OF A HON MEMBER , who was having an affair with a married woman in REDUIT. And the love birds were taking pictures together. The husband came with bouncers and gave to his relative in REDUIT a good beating like an animal.